BTS

BTS

Today I am going to talk about BTS . I became their fan in 2016 . I became a fan through my sister .
I watched their first mv known as BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS . My first reaction was ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
The member who caught my eye the most was either SUGA or TAEHYUNG . Suga looked like he was 
the youngest member of BTS but he is actually the grandpa of BTS . After that i learned their names 
which was quite easy . After that I learned their real names ..... They won many awards Golden disc
award ,Daesang , MNET Asian Music Award ,Melon Music Award , AMA , Asia Artist Award ,
Teen Choice Award . But you should know where there is fame there is also hate . Their haters always
tried to bring them down but KARMA is really something . Ohhh wait I forgot to tell you the name
of their awsome fandom ARMY.....BTS and ARMY are like a family or a strongest family .

BIAS AND BIAS WRECKERS
TBH , I never had a bias or a bias wrecker . I love every member equally . But If I have to choose
one its either JK or V . 



THEIR PETS
Everyone loves pets or animal. Well if we talk about BTS pets then .....
RM have a dog named Rapmon
Jin have two sugar gliders named Eomuk and Odeng . He also had a dog named Jianggu .
Suga have a dog named Holly.
JHope has a dog named Mickey
Jimin used to have a dog named Ddosun
Taehyung have a dog named Yeontan and a cat named Kkanji
Junkook have a dog named Gureum

Shows
BTS first ever show was Hustle life which I did not like  because of how cruel 
it was . They have their longest running web series named RUN BTS . It has 3 seasons . It started from
2015 till now. It has 105 episodes as of now . It also has summer and winter packages . They also 
have Bon voyages .

My favourite songs
  • Spring day
  • Spine Breaker
  • Dionysus
  • Magic Shop
  • The Truth Untold
  • Boy With Luv
  • DNA
  • Blood Sweat and Tears
  • ON
  • Lights
Diss Songs
  • Cypher 
  • Cypher pt 2 
  • Cypher pt 3
  • Cypher pt 4 
  • Ddaeng
  • Mic Drop
  • I like it
  • Not today
  • We Are Bulletproof pt 2
  • Pied Piper






Comments

  1. Wow great blog also very informative ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....so are u an army too??!!..Daebak!!.I get so happy when i get to know another army and my first mv was boy with luv,your blog was greatt!!!....I loved it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i didn't have this amount of information about BTS. It is a good insight. Keep up good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A helpful guide to TXT...

10 Horror movies based on true stories...

Introduction to Stray Kids Members (2020)