How to survive in quarantine...

What to do in quarantine?;

Quarantine is starting to get hard for extroverts [specially]and not many introverts , but I can relate to both .
Let me say in simple words that , most of our time is past by laying on bed with our mobile ..... [ I can relate] .
Well if we think more about it , it is not healthy , so what can we do ..... well I got some things for all of us ;
  • Start drawing ;
Start drawing , even if you are not good at it , practice makes perfect . Express yourself through drawing .. this quarantine I have drawn so much


So yeah my art have gone better then before , you can do it as well....
  • Exercise ;
Exercise for yourself to make your body snatched before going back to schools , colleges and universities . I recommend watching Chloe Ting videos . She is the perfect person for us , so def go check out her videos and if you do and start to exercise , it will be extremely hard at first but when your body gets used to it you will enjoy it .
  • Yoga ; 
Even though I talked about exercise at top but the thing is I am more of a yoga person , it can help you calm down , feel at peace , concentrate more . Everybody have their own preference about their health , I consider yoga as it makes me happy . My favorite poses are child pose and plank  . I also do shoulder and neck exercises . You can find all types of yoga videos on Youtube .
  • Writing ;
Start writing your thoughts , your likes , your dislikes , your days in a diary or start journals to keep your days in perfect order I recommend you to watch Amanda Rach Lee , she tells everything about bullet journals etc.
  • Dancing
Oh my God , I love dancing so much , my body feels free at that time , it is the type of feeling like you are not held by anything and you are free , or when the birds finally learns to fly , [ I promise I am not exaggerating ] . There are so many songs you can learn dance about like ; Tiktok , Kpop dances  . I will say that you should have an app Just Dance , if not then Youtube have many just dance songs and videos .
  • Cooking
Start learning about food and how to cook it , so you do not have to beg someone to make it for you . It becomes easier like that this quarantine I learned how to make macaroni , white sauce pasta , rice[😂] and tea and burgers etc . I know it's not much but I am slowly learning it. I recommend you to watch Tasty channel . They make everything .

Now if I talk about random things [important] , then i will say that you should start ;
  1. Loving yourself
  2. drink a lot of water
  3. get rest/sleep
  4. watching kpop [ if you want to]
  5. stream your favorite singers
  6. knitting [ if you want to] 
  7. learning languages 
  8. learning about makeup
  9. start blogging [if you want to]
  10. learn about yourself and your body .

About commenting ;
Comment down below about your routine and did you find this blog helpful ......

Bye...Bye...💓💓💓



Comments

  1. Am busy in online exams.. But after exams the things that i will concentrate is cleaning and cooking. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A helpful guide to TXT...

10 Horror movies based on true stories...

Introduction to Stray Kids Members (2020)