Metro Mall

 Metro

Today I am going to talk about my visit to 
Metro . I never liked going out . I do not
like shopping , I am more of an introvert,
but I will say metro is the type of mall that
I want to write about ....
Entrance

So when we entered they checked us if we had 
any gun or something then they checked our 
temperature which I will say they were not
putting their interest in ..... so I do not
know if it was even even required , I do not
want to be rude or something , maybe they were
tired because of their work and all....
Anyways after we finally entered in the mall
they had hand sanitizers, tissues, which I 
thought was very smart of them, In short I will say i am easily impressed by little details and I can notice them easily .
Shopping

Lets talk about shopping, it was an experiance, my mom and dad were mostly shopping but me being innocent I loved moving the cart around I do not know why but I felt like I was driving, anyways we bought many things, my favourite things were;
  • Diet coke
  • Bread
  • Shampoo [I NEEDED ONE]
You must be asking why I drink diet coke, again I do not want to be rude or anything but I think the original one is a bit too much sweet for me, it is my personal preference .
Food

Next up is food, yes we bought some food even though it is not safe to do that in these times, but they said  that its fresh everyday so how could we say no. After all food is πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ . We bought some chicken that is whole cooked chicken and pizza bread [I do not know the name of it but it the bread with cheese,chicken and I believe green pepper] and it is spicy, I said that because I am eating it right now, oh and yes we bought it home, we also stopped in the way to buy I believe is nihari and naan .... anyways back  to the mall...
Greetings I Learned


As we were waiting for the food to be prepared, there was a T.V nearby which had some information about how should we greet people, which I thought I will share with you so here we go...
  • waving hands from far
  • elbow touch 
  • ankle touch
TBH,I love to do handshakes, hugs but after this covid-19, we can not do it , so I really hope it quickly ends so I or we can finally hug each other, do handshakes, walk together, spend time with our loved ones, can breath in fresh air.....Wow I got super deep in this part....

Spoilers for future blog

I do not want to spoil much about my future blog because it is a blog but I will say it is a road trip to somewhere big and special blog, we bought some things for that trip...
If I give you a bit more detail about where we are going then I will say that it is considered as a piece of heaven on earth.....That is it I do not want to ruin anything.

Bye bye.....😘😘😘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A helpful guide to TXT...

10 Horror movies based on true stories...

Introduction to Stray Kids Members (2020)