My playlist

My Favorite Songs ;

When it comes to my song choices , I am more of a ''the song that catches my attention '' kind of person . So today I am going to tell you all the songs I listen to .
  • Girl in red - we fell in love in October
  • One Direction - Moments
  • One Direction - Drag me down
  • One Direction -More Than This
  • Conan Gray - Heather
  • BTS - Black Swan
  • BTS - We Are Bulletproof : the Eternal
  • BTS - Outro : Ego
  • BTS - ON
  • Jimin(BTS) - Promise
  • Taehyung(BTS) - Singularity
  • Taehyung(BTS) - Winter Bear 
  • Stray Kids - Slump ( Japanese Version)
  • DAY6 - I loved you 
  • Harry Styles - Sign of the times
  • Harry Styles - Medicine
  • Harry Styles - Sweet Creature
  • Harry Styles - Falling 
  • Harry Styles - Kiwi
  • Harry Styles - From the dining table
  • Cavetown - This is home
  • Cavetown - Fool
  • Cavetown - Boys will be bugs
  • Cavetown - Talk to me
  • Conan Gray - The cut that always bleeds
  • One Direction - Torn
  • Billie Eilish - I love you 
  • Tom Odell - Another love
  • The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build A Home
Bye...Bye...👋

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A helpful guide to TXT...

10 Horror movies based on true stories...

Introduction to Stray Kids Members (2020)