Panic Attack

 Panic Attack ;

So, before writing this blog let me tell you this is my mother's experience and I asked her before hand if I could write about this and took her signature . So yeah I wanted to tell you that before continuing the blog .

Now on to the blog ......

So you may ask what is Panic Attack ?
A panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear that triggers several physical reactions when there is no real danger or apparent cause (according to Mayo Clinic ) .  

 Well is it life threatening ?
No , it is not life threatening , but people who go through this can be scared and it can affect your daily life to an extreme amount . 

How many times did it happen ( to my mom ) ?
About 3 to 4 times till now . 

What do you feel like when you are going through that episode ?    She said , that she feels cold , she starts to sweat and feel like she can't move , she says that she feels like her death is near and Angels came to take her soul . It feels like time has stopped , everything around me has stopped and it is my death time .....
And when finally it ends she becomes powerless and she doesn't have control over her body , her thinking process stops for a while and doesn't know what to do .

How do you overcome it ?
She says , she starts to breathe in and breathe out to calm down her heart , nerves and her mind to start working again . When she calms down she gets up and drink or eat first to give her energy back because after going through an extreme attack she loses her power , energy and control . 

Is it scary to go through it thinking you could die ?
Yes , it is very scary as it feels like you are going to have a heart attack or simply feel like it is your time .

Do you have a problem sleeping after you go through it ?
Yes , as thoughts keep her awake .
So , this one is a bit personal but during this interview , she told me that sometimes at night I hear a loud sound letting her not sleep for some time . I asked her what is the sound like and she said bomb blasts or loud bell . After she told me that , i remembered what happened to me a year ago , as I was sleeping I heard this loud scream , like it was right by my ear .But it felt super real and I got really scared .

Should everyone be aware of it ?
Yes , everyone should know about it and raise an awareness about it and help those people who are suffering from this .

Is this problem related to depression ?
Well yes , a person can have depression before and after of panic disorder . And also overthinking can cause panic attack .

Can pets \ animals have it as well ?
I don't know why I asked or wrote this question but I wanted to know and the answer is Yes but they don't panic attacks they as well go through anxiety . Animals get anxious or get anxiety due to cruelty , abusing . Whereas talking about pets , Cats and Dogs have it mostly due to Separation anxiety , when they don't have their guardians with them they can have anxiety . 

Can any age have this problem ?
Yes anyone can have it and may vary from major or minor form .

And then I said to her if she can give a message to young adults or teenagers .....
She said it is important to speak about it if you have it , tell to your parents , teachers , close friends . I am pretty sure anyone can help you and remember you are not alone . 

Personally , the message I want to give is that there are many ways you can deal with it , suicide or drugs are not the answers but listen to calm music , do yoga , breathe in and out , read books or novels that your mind will love and enjoy , don't overthink about little things . Enjoy life , Be happy and healthy . 

 And remember ,
                               You are not alone in this .

Bye...Bye...💓💓💓

Comments

  1. This is amazing.. And appreciate you and your mother for speaking about it mainly to aware others also.. Great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A helpful guide to TXT...

10 Horror movies based on true stories...

Introduction to Stray Kids Members (2020)