Unpopular Kpop Opinions

Disclaimer ;

Okay so before reading my blog read this message of this blog . So my dear readers , this blog is my personal preference , i don't mean to offend anyone . In this blog I am talking about how my views are of Kpop because I have followed Kpop since 2016 . 

Thank you for understanding  , 

Unpopular Kpop Opinions ;
So , I wanted to write about this topic but I was/am scared , but you know what Let's Get It [ insert Jungkook's voice here ] . 
So my first opinion is ;  
Toxicity of fandoms[Blackpink and BTS] ;
So , the reason why I chose this topic is because , well these days I've seen alot of toxic comments going around , let me tell you why , Blackpink fans ; Blinks
I mean I like blackpink as well but the thing is their fans are a bit too much . I mean they would be causing a lot of fanwars [out of nowhere] . Tbh , when i talk about blinks the one thing that comes to my mind is they are never OT4 , [ i am not saying all fans are like that ] .

Shipping of groups and members ;
Okay , so my next topic is about shipping members and groups, there is a lot of shipping going on these days , with different groups and within the groups , let me explain , fans shipping two groups or two members is extremely rude , this is how we see friendship break . There are a lot of ships these days in Kpop industry . In simple words I will say that shipping members or groups together is extremely rude and toxic .

I don't like Blackpinks song ''How you like that '' anymore ;
I love blackpink's music , but this mv and song , i got tired of it. I mean I was excited for their comeback but after listening to it 2 times , I couldn't do it . I mean they were giving us a comeback after a very long time , but now I only like their dresses and hair in this comeback .

Saesang fans  ; 
This is a really important topic . SM entertainment have alot of saesang fans especially NCT , NCT is in danger , because the thing that mostly happens on their vlive is saesang fans calling them , and NCT have talked about it alot but saesangs are saesangs . If you know tvxq , then there was a youtube original season known as Analog Trip [ watch it if you have not ] , Yunho talked about how he had a trauma and was saved from near death experience . He talked about how in a fan meeting one of the ''fan'' gave him a juice , well you will be like it is just a juice what can a juice do to you . It had super glue mixed in it , so Yunho without knowing anything drank the juice , he even said that how he even coughed blood , vomited and passed out . He was rushed to the hospital . He explained it in a bit more detail in the MBC's show Stargazing . Now imagine yourself being popular and scared of drinking a juice given by a ''fan'' or scared to go to your home because Saesang's fans are waiting outside your house ready to kill you any moment . 

I am also going to include the death threats kpop idols get on social media , there are a lot of death threats including that they will kill the kpop idol in a concert , or how they will murder the kpop idol in their sleep , so it's just disgusting to have such a stupid , disturbing and dangerous ideas . I mean what do saesang fans want .....

Extreme obsessions with idols ;
I mean this topic is different from the above one , in this I will talk about how some fans don't want their kpop idols to date or marry . If a kpop idol date someone it it is considered a ''Scandal'' , and then that Kpop idol is hated , and threatened . I mean do some fans think that their favorite kpop idol is a robot , like kpop idols are human too , they have to live their life as well , they can do whatever they want . I am going to give you few examples of Baekhyun [EXO] and Taeyeon [Girl's Generation ] , Hyuna and EDawn [Triple H] , Chen [EXO] and his wife [ congratulations to them for their newborn ] .

There are a lot more opinions I have but this much is enough , I believe , soooooo yeah , what do you think about these opinions ?

Bye...Bye...💓💓💓



Comments

  1. Agreed on every point.. Kpop is a bit too much dangerous for the idols 👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A helpful guide to TXT...

10 Horror movies based on true stories...

Introduction to Stray Kids Members (2020)