Murree

 My Trip To Murree ;

So , we went on a trip to Murree , that is why I couldn't write for many days . But it was an awesome trip . Not going to lie I always wanted to see Murree , it was on my bucket list , seeing snow is also on my bucket list but it is summer here in Pakistan .... 
It was quite an unexpected trip , but we got up on 10 A.M in the morning and packed up few things we needed , and we started our journey , took some snacks with us . It was a long car ride so I will say, to take your medications before going on long car rides . Anyways , as we reached Islamabad , it started raining like cats and dogs . Sorry i can't find the photo of rain 😑 . But it was an awesome view . It was a 5-6 hour trip . I was scared that they are not gonna let us in because of corona virus but they did let us in soo..😏😏😏 . Next we had to go up the mountain , that's why I said to always take your medicines before going to such trips because you will feel extremely dizzy , nauseous .


Anyways , we reached the hotel through the traffic . Oh My God , there was a lot of traffic but we went through it . I will say that because we were on a mountain it was not that hot , it was nice . As soon as we reached our hotel we took a shower , i was feeling a lot dizzy and had a headache so i knew after taking a cold shower i will feel a lot better and i was correct , their water is really cold as it is pure , let me tell you streams flow through mountains , anyways after refreshing ourselves we went out to eat something , so we went through a Mall road , it is a market and food road i believe and it goes downhill and remember we were not in the car during this , we ate BBQ it was delicious . Anyways , we started walking again further to explore Mall road . It was a very long road , but we took many photos , that is i took many photos in the DSLR , it was very tiring so we took short breaks in between and we finally reached the end . To go back to our hotel room , we wanted to sit on this open car or van but it was pretty late so we thought it is not right to do that , so we found this guy , who said that he will take us to our hotel but he said that he will show us all of Murree , we sat in his car and enjoyed Murree in dark night . It took us 2 hours but as we were on our way back there was traffic because the car on very front was not working as their tyre got punctured 😐😑😒😓 , so we waited another hour but finally we reached our hotel , my God , i was feeling super queasy . I ate medicine and slept , next day we went to Patriata , we ate there and enjoyed chairlift , patriata is famous for its chairlifts . 


So , next day we went to Nathia gali , it was so beautiful .





That was our trip to Murree . Do you want to visit Murree as well ? Can you handle long car rides ?

Next time , i want to go to Kashmir with my sister and my cousins as Kashmir is in my bucket list .

Bye...Bye...💓💓💓


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A helpful guide to TXT...

10 Horror movies based on true stories...

Introduction to Stray Kids Members (2020)