My thoughts on BTS : Then vs Now ( according to the Music Videos).

 My thoughts on BTS: Then vs Now ;

So before writing this, Happy Birthday to Jungkook. The bunny and the maknae of the band BTS. May you have many more. 

Now on to the blog.....

  • How did I get into BTS?
So, I got into BTS because of my sister ( thank you, sis, love you ) and Lankybox, well my sister was herself was a big fan of not only BTS but many groups in KPOP i.e Bigbang, BTS, Ikon, etc. Storytime: It was the night of 2016, I was watching "Lankybox" on Youtube and I believe they were doing Karaoke and the song Blood Sweat and Tears came up and I was like that is a nice song, so I asked my sister and she told me it was blood sweat and tears by BTS and I watched the music video of Blood Sweat and Tears and I was speechless. So now I am going to tell you about them, basically my thoughts......
  • My reactions to Blood Sweat and Tears :
So my reactions were "WOW! They are so pretty " and I was basically being hypnotized by their beauty, but that's is not the main point here, their VOCALS ( oh my God), Visuals, Rapping. And that was the time I knew I was going to Stan BTS, (sorry for being overdramatic but this is BTS we are talking about). 
  • My thoughts on members (according to the MV, Blood Sweat and Tears) :
Talking about my first reactions on members, I thought Jin was the most serious person and just awesome, I thought Suga was the youngest (I don't know why), and when he rapped "WOW", RM, as soon as I saw him, I was like he is the leader, he had such a powerful aura, and he is so pretty. Talking about Jhope, I fell for his dancing and his orange hair (at that time when he had orange hair) and was like, how can he be so perfect? Jimin gave me this mature and older person vibe (maybe because of his hair) but same as Jin, he looked like a very serious person, and his dance *chef's kiss*. V gave me this fun person vibe and like he was cute, innocent like a person but idk how to explain it and I loved his white hair, gave Jack Frost vibes, Jungkook, he is a bunny, and his Vocals (damn). 
  • My thoughts about them now ( Dynamic era) :
So before talking about it, Congratulations to BTS for having 200 million views on their music video "Dynamite" in such a short period of time and for VMAs. Now onto the members, Jin is "WWH" and his laugh ..... and is not "serious" meaning he gives crackhead energy. RM is an awesome leader ( I was right), can speak great English in a British accent, gives crackhead energy as well, Suga is not the (youngest), he is a grandpa and Lil Meow ( for soft stans), loves coffee, has the most patience (can't relate), is secretly a crackhead, Jhope is the sun and a great dancer (still fall for his dance), is the leader of the crackheads, Jimin is mochi and a great dancer is tiny and has tiny hands, is not a crackhead but is still a crackhead, Taehyung is the cute, innocent and child-like person (offstage), has a habit of chewing fake bubblegum, is a crackhead and last but not least Jungkook, was a rabbit, is a rabbit, always will be a rabbit, is the golden maknae, members love him, and his vocals, is a crackhead. 
 In the end, 
              BTS is awesome and we love them



Bye...Bye...πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A helpful guide to TXT...

10 Horror movies based on true stories...

Introduction to Stray Kids Members (2020)